Frequently Asked Questions
- Back Pain
- Neck Pain
- Mid-Back Pain & Stiffness
- Lower Back Pain & Stiffness
- Headaches & Migraines
- Arm, Shoulder, Elbow & Hand Problems
- Foot Problems
- Disc Problems
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Whiplash Injuries
- Sporting Injuries
- Hip, Knee and Ankle Problems
- Numbness, Tingling, Weakness in Arms/Legs
- Poor Posture
- Pregnancy-related Problems
- Sprains & Strains
Is chiropractic safe?
Chiropractic is widely recognised as one of the safest, drug-free, non-invasive therapies available for the treatment of headaches, and neck and back pain.
It has an excellent safety record. Although no health treatment is completely free of risk.
Chiropractors are trained to pick up early signs of those who may be at risk of an adverse reaction.
Even common over-the-counter medicines carry a risk.
What is an adjustment?
Where are you located?
what are your opening times?
We are open:
Mon – Thurs 8am – 7pm
Fri 8am – 6pm
Sat 8am – 12pm
We do take a midday break from treating somewhere between 12 and 2.30pm this time is used for patient reports and administration. Please leave us a message and we will return your call when we are able to.
when should I have an adjustment?
what are the benefits of chiropractic?
- Improve movement in your neck, shoulders, back and torso
- Improve your posture
- Improve the function of your nervous system
- Provide relief from headaches, neck and back pain
- Help prevent work-related muscle and joint injuries
- Lead to enhanced athletic performance, strength and function
- Improve your flexibility and range of motion
- Relieve pregnancy-related backache
- Correct gait and foot problems
- Improve your ability to deal with stressful situations